Welcome! ThinkWork Stories highlights the employment successes of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and the innovative employment support practices that lead to successful, paid jobs. Employees with IDD earn money, form networks, and participate in our communities.
Explore our ThinkWork Stories to learn more about what works! Search stories by selecting a region on the colorful map on this page.
- Scroll down this page for current featured stories, or use the menu at left to browse all stories by category.
- Go to the blue box with links to other websites that showcase more success stories
- Watch videos of people working in their communities
- Find a term you don’t know? Check out our glossary of common terms from the employment and disability fields.
- What is Intellectual Disability?
- What is Developmental Disability?
- Learn more about promising practices from state agencies
- Learn more about promising practices from employment supports providers